Sunday, March 11, 2007

For my Myspace Blog Subscribers!

Dear Subscribers!
I'm so excited that you are subscribing to my blog! I'm somewhat low-tech and didn't realize that I could dive into Narcissim in Action and see if I had any subscribers, until today! So, friendsies, I'm going to take this as a sign to write more blogs. I still have to write about my experience mistakenly working for the Scientologists! Yes! It's true! They all were dressed like stewardesses. I wrote a UkuLady song about it called "IGave My Social Security Number To The Scientologists", but forgot to rant and rave for readers. OMG, after the book-on-tape session, I felt like I'd done drugs I was so thrilled and frightened and excited! Infiltration....To The Downfall of Evil, my friends!
Love The UkuLady
PS: No contact from Jenna and Ashlee Simpson never responded to my friend

No comments: